Wedding Planning Checklist
We know it is tough to plan any event, let alone a wedding, so we have compiled some advice from working with previous clients.
- Use a 12 month wedding planning checklist to help plan your big day! (You can find these online.)
- It is easy to get overwhelmed with other people’s opinions while planning an event; remember to choose things that make you happy!
- Don’t get so wrapped up in the planning that you forget to stay wrapped up in your relationship.
- Typically, you need 1 bartender per 50 guests to keep the line at a minimum.
- With alcohol at your event or wedding reception, it is always a good idea to have taxi #’s located somewhere easily visible for your guests.
- Want to get married outdoors? Have a destination wedding where the weather is a bit more predictable. Then return home and have Spectacular Settings decorate your ‘Welcome Home, Newlyweds’ reception!
- Have a memory table honoring those close to you or your fiancé that won’t be in attendance. A nice saying to frame is, “We know you’d be here today if heaven wasn’t so far away…”
- A wedding is a party, not a performance. If, at the end of the day, you are married to the one you love, then everything went absolutely perfect.
- Make sure to have an emergency wedding kit on hand the day of your wedding. Not sure what to include in the kit? Check out our Facebook page for a list of must haves.